Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into your account.
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
Proactively source, acquire, expand and retain customer relationships by maximizing sales opportunities with the Mass Affluent consumer customer base. Ensure a world-class customer experience for all current and prospective customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop strategies to grow the customer base and implement appropriate sales plans to target prospective customers and to build external business development opportunities.
* Execute integrated sales, relationship, and credit strategies that are aligned with the branch's and banks plan.
* Transform service transactions into sales opportunities according to customer need.
Provide value and advice to help our customers succeed financially and achieve deep lifetime relationships. Meet all customer needs and strive to be their primary financial services company. * Deploy all Step-Up, routines to maximize sales and service delivery including, conducting outbound calling activities, LMS calls, and completing client profile worksheet.
* Execute all routines and meet all scorecard goals.
* Cultivate partnerships with key business partners to drive sales and ensure that all customer needs are met.
* Establish and maintain key relationships and business contacts within the community and targeted industry segments and strategic initiatives to create opportunities for growth.
* Achieve PRB production goals by expanding existing relationships and acquiring new consumer business, utilizing effective calling techniques and leveraging all bank products and services.
* Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
* Participate proactively in all huddles, Friday sales meetings, branch communications and meetings.
* Create a warm, welcoming and friendly environment for customers and employees.
* Foster teamwork in the branch to ensure a positive overall customer experience.
* Demonstrate positive, can-do attitude and Hancock Hospitality customer philosophy.
* Support sales/service activities within the Branch by participating in seminars, marketing events, promotional campaigns, product initiatives, etc.
* Refer opportunities to appropriate business partners when applicable.
* Provide ongoing coaching to Tellers and other FSA s within the branch to effectively identify referral opportunities.
* Partner with Tellers to create a seamless referral process.
* Proactively educate customers on utilizing available access channels (i.e. ATM, Online and Telephone Banking).
* Resolve customer complaints/issues promptly and effectively. Take responsibility for all customer complaints and problems until resolved.
* Completes branch regulatory compliance through computer-based training modules and other Hancock University efforts/classes
* Participates in Branch Disaster Recovery Planning including all facets of pre and post-disaster events
* Attends or provides employee training to improve efficiency and ensure conformance to standard procedures and practices
* Attends meetings conducted by Branch Manager, RA Manager, or Division Manager to stay informed
* Handles in-branch operational customer complaints from inception to resolution
* Establishes and maintains contact with banking-related industries such as insurance, real estate, and securities
* Serves as an authorized signer on official checks
* Demonstrates professionalism to include demeanor, dress, and station orderliness
BINDER AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
ACTIVE MANAGEMENT OF THE MASS AFFLUENT BINDER OF ASSIGNED NUMBER OF CLIENT ACCOUNTS, TO INCLUDE;
* Retaining and expanding banking relationships with clients by profiling and tailoring financial solutions to satisfy client needs in order to meet established individual and team goals.
* Making proactive outbound calls to Mass Affluent consumer relationships within PRB binder.
* Actively manage WebOD process while adhering to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
* Manage each account to ensure that the client has a completed profile, is introduced to the appropriate product specialists and that accounts are properly maintained and serviced.
* Ensure that the proposed products and services maximize the client s needs, goals and objectives
* Monitor loan portfolio, address and resolve issues to maintain quality of credits
* Actively maintain loan portfolio of consumer and small business loans as assigned
* Actively monitor past due payments through the life of a loan, including working with the borrower to resolve any addressable issues.
* Actively monitor maturing loans for up sell or cross sale opportunities
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & KNOWLEDGE:
* Bachelor's degree preferred (preferably in a business related field) from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
* 3 years retail/branch banking experience.
* 2 years previous success in sales as an individual contributor.
* Proven ability to form and expand client relationships.
* Proficiency in operating and to navigating multiple banking systems and applications, and utilize search tools to find information
* Annuity and State Life Insurance licenses
* This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. Employment is contingent upon meeting initial and ongoing registration requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.
* Advanced knowledge of applicable banking products and regulations Experience leading or participating in events and activities for local networks or professional organizations, such as the chamber of commerce, professional business groups, or chapters of national organizations such as the United
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
* Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an undue hardship then the employee must be accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
This job description is only valid as of the date it was revised. Please contact the HR Compensation Department to obtain the latest version. Information contained herein should be treated as confidential to Hancock Holding Company.
NOTHING IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT'S RIGHT TO ASSIGN OR REASSIGN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE JOB AT ANY TIME
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.