Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
SERVICE TECHNICIAN - WIDE FORMAT & GRAPHICS - ATLANTA AREA
EOE Statement Mac Papers, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet
About the Organization At Mac Papers, our employees set us apart. We have built our reputation on having bright, collaborative, honest and authentic people. They are key to who we are and how well we perform. If you're the best at what you do, we want you.
We believe taking care of our employees is essential to our growth. Mac Papers offers the following advantages and benefits to our employees:
* Salary + Commission positions
* Hourly pay positions with overtime after 40 hours
* Direct deposit
* Paid time off and 8 annual paid holidays
* Bereavement leave
* Health, dental and vision insurance
* Health Savings Account
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Life and disability insurance plans
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Voluntary supplemental benefits
* Bonus program
Mac Papers is one of the largest merchant distributors in the Southeast. Mac Papers takes pride in being a family-owned and -operated business that has built a longstanding tradition of stability, integrity, innovation and solutions to growing our company.
Position Service Technician - Wide Format & Graphics
Location Mac Papers - Atlanta, GA
Outside service technician responsible for the installation and repair of Wide Format & Graphic s equipment. Will provide professional and technically competent customer service experience and support of Mac Papers products and services during field visits or dispatches. The goal of this position is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Troubleshooting, Diagnosis and Repair
* Installation and Training
* Professionally perform repairs at customer location
* Check service schedule multiple times per day and tie workflow to schedule
* Track service calls, complete service orders and complete paperwork properly and timely
* Complete in-house repairs and order parts when needed
* Responsible for parts inventory
* Attend training classes as required
* Complete required time accounting procedures
* Operate company vehicles in a safe manner and keep vehicle clean
* Build positive relationships with customers
* Follow established company procedures and protocols
* Cooperate and share information with technical team
* Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
* Proven field service experience
* Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
* Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules
* Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
* High school degree or equivalent
* Technical degree or certification preferred
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger; operate equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift 50 lbs routinely and up to 80 lbs occasionally.
* Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
* Must have a valid driver s license and be able to drive repeated throughout the work day including stopping and entering/exiting at various customer establishments.
* Regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyst and solve non-routine and complex problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; learn and apply new information or skills, perform highly detailed on multiple, concurrent tasks; work under intensive deadlines with frequent interruptions; and interaction with managers, staff, customers.
* Employees work under typical office conditions and typical driving conditions.
Mac Papers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet
Number of Openings 1
Category Wide Format
Division Mac Papers Inc
Open Date 10/14/2020
Close Date 12/15/2020
Req Number WID-20-00007
This position is currently accepting applications.