Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Colonial Vista Post-Acute and Rehabilitation Center:
Located just a couple of hours east of Seattle, Colonial Vista overlooks the beautiful town of Wenatchee, Washington. Our campus of care offers a continuum of care for you as your needs change. From independent and assisted living, to post-acute skilled nursing and rehabilitative care, we have all of your care needs covered. The entire campus embraces a philosophy of healthy, fulfilled living to encourage happiness and longevity, and we strive to help residents and patients achieve the purposeful, active lifestyle that they desire through events, activities and educational opportunities.:
Colonial Vista Post-Acute and Rehabilitation Center offers post-acute, transitional care, outpatient rehabilitative therapy, and aquatic therapy programs all on one campus. The interdisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, therapists, social workers and healthcare technicians are experts in providing a full range of services. We are able to adapt these services to each patient and their personal circumstances. By working together, we can achieve the best possible outcomes for you and your family.:
Prestige Care in about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.::
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::::
Prestige Care Inc. offers a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following::
Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
Employer paid group life and ADD insurance:
401(k) plan with company match:
Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
Employee Assistance Program:
Commitment to career development and continuing education:
Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!::
*Benefits may vary by location:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Central Supply Coordinator provides quality nursing care to residents, scheduling staff and ordering and maintaining supplies for the nursing department.
* Responsible for maintaining the ancillary supplies for the nursing department including ordering supplies when stock is low.
* Responsible for filling open positions due to late call-ins by contacting available staff members including self to fill open shifts, while maintaining staffing levels within the State recommended levels and Company policies.
* Provides quality nursing care to residents in an environment which promotes resident rights, dignity, freedom of choice, and their individuality while providing individualized attention and encouraging residents to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being and answering residents call lights promptly and courteously.
* Ensures that individualized care plans are followed, are documented and provides the charge nurse or other care planning staff with resident information, documents changes and observations of the residents needs and preferences.
* Attends to the individual needs of residents including assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals care requirements.
* Provides care that maintains each resident s skin integrity to prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears, and other damage by changing incontinent residents, turning, repositioning immobile residents, and applying moisturizers to fragile skin.
* Protects the personal belongings of each resident including eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids, furnishings, jewelry, clothing, memorabilia, etc. Promptly reports missing items according to established policy.
* Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with the resident, visitors, families, peers, and supervisors.
* Responsible for following universal precautions and safe work practices, established fire/safety/disaster plans, risk management, and security, report and/or correct unsafe working conditions, equipment repair and maintenance needs.
* Compliant with current law and policy to provide a work environment free from sexual harassment and all illegal and discriminatory behavior.
* Cooperates and works together with all co-workers, planning and completing job duties with minimal supervisory direction, utilizing appropriate judgment.
* Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* A high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must hold current Certified Nursing Assistant Certification in State or be eligible to obtain certification within four months of employment.
* Basic knowledge and skills utilizing care tracking systems.
* A minimum of three months prior nursing assistant experience in long-term care preferred.