Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following::
Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
Employer paid group life and ADD insurance:
401(k) plan with company match:
Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
Employee Assistance Program:
Commitment to career development and continuing education:
Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!:
*Benefits may vary by location:
Join our Oregon travel team! We offer part time, full time, and per-diem shifts travelling to our Skilled Nursing Facilities in Oregon state - mileage reimbursement available. All through one company with ONE set of expectations!:
The Registered Nurse (RN) carries out and assists in the delivery of nursing services to residents,
including oversight and direction for caregivers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* The RN maintains and supports good working processes for care staff ensuring continuation of services to residents.
* Supervises nonprofessional staff in the daily delivery of resident care, schedules job assignments and develops nursing unit priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff absences.
* The RN monitors work assignments, provides feedback, evaluates performance, and redirects services as directed by Resident Care Manager or Director of Nursing Services of pertinent problems.
* Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
* The RN completes treatments and procedures, as ordered by the physician, and within scope of practice and related training while observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and Resident Care Manager.
* Evaluates and records residents needs and responses to medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs medication aides accordingly.
* Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors residents on alert status.
* Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
* Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications, treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
* Respects resident rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality,privacy and property.
* Assists others with lifting, and attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
The RN must have excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills are essential to success. Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and employee management situations. Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
The RN must have a current, unencumbered RN license in the state or the ability to obtain one. Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing. 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies is preferred but not required.