Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Top Secret SCI w/Polygraph
Take the next step in your career by joining our elite team of Space Cryptographic Engineers - working for a company that is making a difference in the world and delivering best-in-class services to our federal government clients.
You will work as an integral member of a team of Space Crypto Engineers focusing on IC Customer SmallSat programs and you will be responsible to provide guidance and technical support for the development, engineering, and testing of NRO cryptographic hardware and software for implementation into NRO SmallSat Aerospace Vehicle Equipment (AVE) and Ground Operating Equipment (GOE) systems. You will Provide cryptographic engineering and design guidance to SmallSat program office and /or development contractors by developing and maintaining functional system and/or product specifications, reviewing technical CDRLs, participating in technical exchanges and design reviews with developers and assess developers' technical trade recommendations and engineering change proposals.
You will need to be able to:
* Provide guidance on cryptographic architectural, concept, design and implementation guidance for cube and small satellites (i.e. KI-55, KI-103, GRYPHON ASIC, KI-18, KIV-7MS, KS-252, KGR-42, KG255XJ, OpenSSL, etc.).
* Review development effort Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) documents, such as Security Evaluation Document (SED), System Architectural and Security Design Document (SASDD), Key Generation and Management Plan and Procedures (KGMPP), User Guide / Manual, Embedment Guides and Interface Control Document (ICD) for technical accuracy;
* Provide user support by troubleshooting cryptographic equipment and system issues;
* Mentor other SmallSat Crypto Engineers to support future missions
* BS/MS in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or a related discipline from an accredited institution.
* 5+ years of engineering experience in: AVE and GOE, SmallSat cryptographic architecture and requirements development, communications equipment testing, cryptographic system integration and test, aerospace electronic systems, or similar disciplines.
* Understanding of most of the following- Digital logic circuit design and analysis;- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)/ASIC logic design and implementation;- Cryptographic algorithms (i.e. Cryptographic Core Processor (CCP) and GRYPHON implementation of AES-256, COSMIC, PEGASUS, CARDHOLDER, CAROUSEL, , CARNIVAL, OpenSSL, etc.) and equipment (i.e. KI-55, KI-103, KI-18, etc.);- Space related hardware and technology;- SmallSat medium/high assurance security solutions;- NSA cryptographic certification process;- Space and terrestrial communications systems;- TEMPEST testing, Development Verification Testing & Security Verification Testing
* CISSP certification required within first year of hire.
Desired Additional Qualifications:
* Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) - especially Security Requirements for Cryptographic Modules, AES-256, GCM, and GCM-SIV
* Experience with cryptographic libraries such as OpenSSL
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://parsoncorporation.contacthr.com/77443465.jpg /