Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Interested in being part of a small, tight-knit team with all the benefits of working for a large, diverse corporation? Parsons is seeking a Reports Developer with strong analytical and technical ability to join our team in Intelligent Transportation Systems. In this position, you'll be creating reports for products that are used to remotely monitor heavy-duty vehicles, interfacing embedded computers, modems, I/O, and GUI.
* 4+ years experience in Jasper Reports Architecture and Deployment including report development and configuration, security, auditing, and monitoring
* Develop Reports using Jasper Reports Server and Jaspersoft Studio.
* Experience with databases such as MySQL and SQL Server
* Create dashboards with visualizations
* Work closely with clients to support scheduling and e-mailing of automated reports
* Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience in computer science, programming, business or equivalent
* Excellent report layout and presentation skills using Jasper Reports. Experience with Active Reports (WynReports) a plus.
* Ability to produce different file formats including but not limited to CSV, XML, HTML, XLSX and PDF
* Java application development-related technologies such as Servlets, XML, JSP, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, or Java script is a plus.
* Experience with MySQL; SQL Server experience a plus
* User requirements analysis
* Proven ability to drive solutions throughout the entire lifecycle (cradle to grave)
* Strong interpersonal skills and effective collaborating with team members, clients, and others
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://parsoncorporation.contacthr.com/77437929.jpg /