Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
See Job Description
Parsons Federal Intelligence seeks to hire Information Systems Security Officers to provide comprehensive information system security support to an Intel Community customer. The ISSOs will be responsible for:
* Advising and assisting with secure configuration management and operations of the customer's IT assets.
* Demonstrating working knowledge of system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures.
* Supporting comprehensive investigations into all related data spills and IT incidents at both government and contractor sites.
* Providing guidance on system security, assessment and authorization issues, and INFOSEC policy and security vulnerabilities.
* Active Top Secret/SCI Security clearance with Polygraph
* Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of work experience or equivalent
* One of the following certifications or equivalent: IAT-II, IAM I, SEC+, CAP
Preferred qualifications include:
* Familiarity with conducting research and analysis, network and information system security principles and best practices, and controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and transferring data between information systems at varying classification levels
* Ability to apply knowledge and experience with standard information system security concepts, practices, and procedures according to IC and DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions
* Management of daily system security including physical and environment protection
* Responsible reporting of security related incidents including development of protective or corrective measures to discover vulnerabilities
* Experience with configuration management, system maintenance, and integration testing
* Experience with malicious code prevention/negation tools and forensics chain of custody and evidentiary preservation
* Ability to troubleshoot technical configurations and make recommendations on the protection of classified and sensitive data
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://parsoncorporation.contacthr.com/77443527.jpg /