Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
KLA has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
* Build and align complex BBP optical assemblies (light source) utilize test fixtures to qualify optical alignments, fixtures utilize laser, chiller to maintain temperature.
* Troubleshoot and analyze misalignments using fixture software test/alignment troubleshooting documentation (procedures) and rework optical assemblies to correct misalignments.
Adaptability, Collaborates, Communication, Customer Focus, Decision Quality, Drives Results, Innovation, KLA Values, Problem Solving, Work Processes
* AS degree or equivalent trade school preferred
* 1-3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE TESTING/ALIGNING COMPLEX OPTICAL COMPONENTS UTILIZING LASERS & TEST FIXTURES
* Ability to troubleshoot complex optical alignments with minimum support
* Ability to understand/follow procedures/checklist
* Self-motivator with excellent oral/written communication skills
* Technical School with at least 3 years of experience
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.