Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
KLA s Corporate Learning Center (CLC) is a valued asset and differentiator for the global company. The award-winning CLC is a key resource for training, facilitation, and coaching. The CLC s mission to Accelerate Performance Through Learning is key to KLA s strategic objective to Anticipate, Attract, Grow, and Inspire Talent. They deliver on this objective by: Providing learning and development that is a positive differentiator for Attraction Grow KLA s Talent to be ahead of our needs and meet theirs Provide learning and development that is a positive differentiator for Engagement The CLC has facilitators, certified trainers and coaches, and a digital media team who execute its vision of Everyone a Student, Everyone a Teacher through a strategic focus on employee/manager driven development using both internal and external programs and resources. TRAINING Magazine has recognized the CLC s work by naming it one of the top 10 training organizations in the world five years in a row, before inducting KLA into the TRAINING Hall of Fame, alongside Ritz-Carlton, IBM, Microsoft, and others.
KLA seeks an organized professional for the role of Spares Product Planner to own the spare parts planning during the product life cycle for their product lines. This person will functionally support the service organization and one or more product families. The planner will work closely with Sales/Marketing, procurement and engineering to track installed base growth, manage global inventory levels and the overall spares business for their product line. The product planner will also be looking for ways to optimize the spares stocking strategy and be working with the supply chain team and manufacturing to identify opportunities for inventory reductions while maintaining customer
The role of Product Planner will entail working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
* Be a single point of contact for assigned product lines to drive spares support for our Global customers.
* Maintain strong communication path with PSO (Product Support Organization) ensuring cross functional knowledge transfer allowing to execute and drive best support plan for global customers
* Identify and Drive continuous improvements with buyer/factory on current and upcoming critical parts
* Ensure that established Fill Rate performance targets and inventory or service commitments are incorporated into the global Spares Plan.
* Monitor and report out Fill Rate performance v. Fill Rate Targets and Planned vs. Actual Inventory
* Take action to address current and future issues impacting Fill Rate performance and Spares Inventory cost
* Program Manage cross-functional actions that impact current and future Fill Rate performance
* NPI - engage with cross functional groups as representative of Spares Planning early in product life cycle, track and manage activities impacting planning and spares execution
* Implement improvements to reduce costs or inventory while maintaining Fill Rate performance
* Excellent communication/presentation, organizational, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills. Candidate must be self-driven, independent, yet a strong team player.
* Ability to recognize process gaps and drive improvements holistically across cross functional teams
The right candidate will have experience reviewing, analyzing and arranging large data sets in a way that is understandable and clearly identifies central themes and messages. Must have excellent written and oral communications skills and be comfortable presenting to internal and external customers. Experience with MS-Access and other database management software is essential. Sequel and/or Python programming skills are a plus.
The right candidate must be able to effectively work and interact with internal/external roles across functional organizations, learn quickly when facing new problems, and comfortably shift priorities as business needs change.
* High proficiency in MS Excel; MS Access is a plus.
* Be process-oriented and results-driven.
* Should enjoy a challenging and fast paced environment.
* Ability to work well on cross-functional teams. Must be a good team player with proven skills in collaboration.
* Must be able to work on multiple projects in parallel as needed.
* Must have the proven ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, identify gaps, and implement innovative solutions to increase operational efficiency. Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
* Good communication skill in English, both written and verbal
* Prior Supply Chain knowledge is a plus
* Experience with Baxter Prophet planning software is a plus
* Hands-on experience managing NPI through end of life materials planning
* Hands-on systems implementation experience is a plus
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.