Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.
* Provide support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues reported by customers and other team members through phone, email and ticket channels
* Proactive and reactive monitoring of Unified Communications and collaboration tools (ex: Cisco IPTEL, Skype for Business PBX, AudioCodes, MS Teams, Sonus SBC, Cisco AV systems, WebEx, zoom meetings, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Phone etc..,.)
* Implementation of AV solutions
* Identify bugs, test, reproduce, report, and work with the escalation engineers to assist with a fix and test/verify fix versions
* Provide ideas and assist with creation of documentation and training material for external and internal content
* Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with customers, team members, and engineers
* Expertise knowledge with all of Collaboration products like Zoom, WebEx, Skype offerings, and integrations as well as those of software and hardware competitors and partners in the industry
* 5+ years' experience and knowledge of Audio Visual (AV) Installation and Support.
* Experience and knowledge Unified Communications and collaboration tools (ex: Cisco IPTEL, Skype for Business PBX, AudioCodes, MS Teams, Sonus SBC, Cisco AV systems, WebEx, zoom meetings, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Phone etc..,.) Experience with major industry collaboration equipment manufacturers including (Cisco, Polycom, Microsoft, Crestron, Extron, Poly, etc…)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Management Information or Telecommunication Systems or equivalent degree/experience.
* Excellent communication both oral, written, and interpersonal.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while maintaining a positive attitude towards customers and team-members.
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSMaster's Level Degree or work experience of 2 years , Bachelor's Level Degree or work experience of 3 years
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.