Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
POSITION: Senior RF Test Development/ATE Engineer
LOCATION: Woburn, MA
JOB ID: 280
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Apply for this Position
Join our expert team at Ultra Electronics Herley developing mission critical electronic components designed specifically to support today s warfighter. We are looking for motivated engineers to work on cutting edge electronic products developed for the toughest missions and harshest environment with the goal of keeping our warfighters safe. Our highly skilled engineers use their strong technical skills to develop the next generation of military grade electronics which are smaller, lighter, and more power efficient; keeping our focus on needs and requirements of our customers. Ultra Electronics Herley has a long history of helping defend our nation, supporting the critical needs of our military through the use of wide band MIC base components and sub-systems, Automated Test Equipment, and Environmental Test Technologies. Become a part of our dedicated team ensuring that our products get to our warfighters on-time, and work every time. Senior RF Test Development/ATE Engineer for software development specific to RF, analog, microwave, and digital/data acquisition products for the aerospace and defense industry.
* Update/troubleshoot/write programs in NI LabView and NI TestStand
* Test System Architect
* Analyze test data to determine failures and root cause
* Interface with customers for specification review and feedback of test parameters
* Troubleshoot test equipment problems used in automated testing
* Work with high end RF test equipment to test sensitive RF products
* Experience with RF and microwave test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, and oscilloscopes; and digital/data acquisition test equipment such as logic analyzers is essential.
* Standardize LabView modules that can be re-used for efficient programming
* Use TestStand to manage test parameters and record data in database
* Experience in requirements generation, test hardware integration, ATE verification, and documentation
* Other duties may be assigned
* Lead all test development activity for multiple projects at multiple different stages that range from the proposal stage to mature year on year production
* Bachelor s in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
* 5+ years of related work experience
* Ability to obtain a US Government security clearance. Security clearances are granted to U.S. citizens.
* Have strong written & oral communication skills to provide technical contributions for proposal activities
* Willing to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards
* Self-motivated and directed
* Willing to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Strong customer-service orientation
* Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
* Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
* Certified LabView Developer certificate
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. A review of this classification has excluded the marginal functions of the classification that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to perform this job proficiently. The requirements in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Herley is an industry leader in the design, manufacture and support of advanced integrated RF subsystems and components for high performance Electronic Warfare, Radar and Communications systems and flight test and instrumentation systems and subsystems.
Ultra Electronics is a UK-based defense, aerospace, cyber security, energy, and transportation products group. Ultra manages a portfolio of specialist capabilities, generating highly differentiated solutions and products by applying electronic, mechanical, and software technologies in demanding and critical environments to meet customer needs.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, health savings accounts, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with a Company match.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60 1.4(a), 60 300.5(a) and 60 741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing compensation. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need an accommodation for any part of the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org