Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
SEARCH OUR JOBS
Radius Miles5 miles15 miles25 miles35 miles50 miles
MAINTENANCE CUSTODIAL TECHNICIAN - UNIFIRST
Apply Now Save Job
San Diego, California
Are you searching for a long-term position with a strong company offering a solid track record of success* If you have the qualities necessary to become a UniFirst team partner, and the skill-set to succeed, then this is an opportunity for you to join our growing company!
Summary - This role will perform housekeeping and cleaning activities of the facility in office spaces, kitchen areas, common areas, plant / production floor, restroom facilities, and parking lots / grounds areas. Performs housekeeping and cleaning tasks in accordance with all Company safety policies and approved work procedures.
* Uses common tools to perform housekeeping operations, including but not limited to: wet and dry mops, brooms, floor scrubbers, vacuum cleaners, cleaning supplies, towels, steel wool, carts, and trash cans.
* Performs cleaning operations in the office areas, the production floor, outside of the facility, and other property areas as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
* Keeps restrooms clean and stocks them with supplies.
* Cleans the kitchen / breakroom areas and stocks the area with supplies.
* Removes trash and other rubbish and places them in the proper refuse receptacles.
* Cleans windows.
* Performs dusting of furniture and building hardware as assigned.
* Relocates light furniture as required to properly clean assigned areas.
* Replaces light bulbs in overhead fixtures.
* Possess working knowledge of cleaning materials and equipment to include safe usage of general cleaning chemicals.
* Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
* Must be able to operate floor cleaning equipment and other tools as required.
* Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
* Language Skills:
* Ability to read, comprehend and interpret procedures and instructions in English
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers and managers.
UniFirst is one of North America s largest workwear and textile service companies, providing managed uniform, protective clothing, and custom corporate image apparel programs to businesses in diverse industries. Our Core Values of Customer Focus, Respect for Others, and Commitment to Quality are what has made UniFirst successful since 1936.
Join the team that puts customers and your future first UniFirst.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package of over 50 items with the following benefits highlighted:
* 401K with Company match
* Profit Sharing
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Long Term Disability
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Sick Time
* Paid Holidays
* Direct Payroll Deposit
* Tuition Reimbursement
* 30% Employee Discount on UniFirst products
* Employee Referral Program
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request. Apply Now Save Job
Check out where you could be working if you apply. View map
* Customer Service Representative - UniFirst Vernon, California, United States
* Representante de routes - UniFirst Canada L vis, Quebec, Canada
* Route Service Representative - UniFirst Canada LaSalle, Quebec, Canada
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
* Stand out more than with resume alone.
* Stay up-to-date on UniFirst news.
* Chat with current Team Partners.
Last NameSelect InterestsSelect a job category from the list of options. Select a location from the list of options. Finally, click Add to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAccountingAccounting/Finance/InsuranceAdministrativeCustomer ServiceEngineeringEquipment and Facilities MaintenanceFinanceHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyMaintenanceManagementProductionPurchasingSalesSales ManagementServiceService ManagementTransportation
LocationSelect LocationAlabama, United StatesAlberta, CanadaArizona, United StatesArkansas, United StatesBritish Columbia, CanadaCalifornia, United StatesColorado, United StatesConnecticut, United StatesFlorida, United StatesGeorgia, United StatesIdaho, United StatesIllinois, United StatesIndiana, United StatesIowa, United StatesKansas, United StatesKentucky, United StatesLouisiana, United StatesMaine, United StatesMaryland, United StatesMassachusetts, United StatesMichigan, United StatesMinnesota, United StatesMississippi, United StatesMissouri, United StatesNebraska, United StatesNevada, United StatesNew Brunswick, CanadaNew Hampshire, United StatesNew Jersey, United StatesNew Mexico, United StatesNew York, United StatesNorth Carolina, United StatesNova Scotia, CanadaOhio, United StatesOklahoma, United StatesOntario, CanadaOregon, United StatesPennsylvania, United StatesQuebec, CanadaRhode Island, United StatesSouth Carolina, United StatesTennessee, United StatesTexas, United StatesUtah, United StatesVermont, United StatesVirginia, United StatesWashington, United StatesWest Virginia, United StatesWisconsin, United StatesAdd
* Equipment and Facilities Maintenance, San Diego, California, United StatesRemove
* Maintenance, San Diego, California, United StatesRemove
CONNECT WITH UNIFIRST
Keep up-to-date with the latest news, events and opportunities. #UniFirstFamily
LINKEDIN JOB MATCHING
Find UniFirst jobs that match your LinkedIn profile. Start matching