Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The position can be done virtually/remotely,
The ServiceNow Engineer will be part of a creative team responsible for the design,development,configuration,supportand maintenance of our ServiceNow platform.Responsibilitiesalso includeleveraging ITSM and ITOM principlestodrivethe future usability of the platform,by engaging process owners and stakeholders throughout the organization to identify and build automated solutions using ServiceNow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Perform day-to-day operations for theproduction anddevelopmentinstances of ServiceNow, includingmonitoring performance,cloning instances, andmaintaining platform health.
- Enhance theServiceNow platform and modules per business requirements, with the initial focus on Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Service Request, Asset Managementand Knowledge, through customization's, configuration, scripting, and building interfaces.
- Coordinate and assist inUser Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new features, bug fixes and upgrades.
- Coordinate withother departments, collect and translate business requirements and process flowsto developenhanced solutions using the ServiceNowplatform, andenhance existing implementations.
- Design and implement integrations intothe platformfrom other 3rdparty web services (REST/SOAP) and other data sources, including developing ETL solutions as needed.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience, or Characteristics
- 3+ yearsworkingexperienceas a ServiceNow Administratoris required.
- Experience with thefollowing ServiceNow Modules: Incident Management,Problem Management, Change Management,Service Request, Knowledge ManagementandSoftware Asset Management.
- Experience withServiceNow customization and configuration, including but not limited to scripting, workflow administration, reporting and dashboard customization, data imports, andintegrations.
- Experience withServiceNowDiscovery, IT Asset Management, and the Software Asset Management modules,includingsupport and data normalization.
- Fundamental understanding of ITILprinciples andmethodologies
- Positive and effective written and oral communications skills are a must
- Excellent project management skills, including coordinating with other business leaders as needed
- Attention to detail, and an understanding on how specific details impact on a macro scale
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H.