Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Security and Compliance Analyst
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That's why we're always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it's our authentic, humble, gritty people who build The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
The Compliance Information Request Analyst (CIRA) is an Operations role responsible for completing detailed customer requests on operations policies, procedures, audit questionnaires and supplier onboarding. The CIRA is a member of a larger team with the mission to provide detailed, accurate and timely information while managing the lifecycle of multiple requests from beginning to end.
- Follow the Compliance Information Request Management process:
- Conduct a thorough review of incoming requests assigned
- Communicate and collaborate with senior team members to determine the best course of action and provide a response that meets our customers' needs
- Overall knowledge of operations policies and procedures, BC/DR, InfoSec policies, physical security, industry certifications, infrastructure and equipment within our IBX facilities
- Utilize the content repository and other approved resources to complete requests and assign any unanswered items to the departmental SMEs
- Manage the lifecycle of requests from beginning to end and adhere to the applicable response service level objective (SLO)
- Escalate when necessary to ensure a timely response
- Ensure response documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Assist with continual content repository improvements by submitting information for upload to the content repository
- Establish, maintain and develop strong working relationships globally with stakeholders in support of our external customers (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Client Services, Product, Legal and Operations) to maintain alignment and enhance the continued improvement in response quality and timeliness
- Assist the team in participating in projects as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned based on business needs and the skills and capabilities of the individual
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in technical support, operational management, business analysis and management of cross-functional projects
- Experience in or solid knowledge of the data center colocation industry
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to constantly manage priorities
- General knowledge of operational processes in a global company
- Good interpersonal and teaming skills with sensitivity to a global audience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships across all levels of the organization
- High attention to detail and a strong commitment to quality control
- Agile learning ability
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Utilize extensive business writing skills to provide concise responses to highly technical requests
- Display strong project and time management skills to ensure service level objectives are met and can prioritize/re-prioritize in a fast-paced environment, escalating as appropriate
- Work effectively in a highly matrixed, cross-functional, culturally diverse and global environment
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Qvidian and Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability..