Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Part Time
Avamere at St. Helens
2400 Gable Rd
Work where you make a difference!
Part-Time Various Shift Position Available!
Avamere at St. Helens
2400 Gable Rd.
St. Helens, OR 97051
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
- Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
- Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
- Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
- Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Must obtain Food Handler's Card within 30 days of employment.
Nestled in the beautiful, historic town of St. Helens, Oregon you will find Avamere at St. Helens. This community offers independent living, assisted living, and memory care with 78 rooms. Amenities include 24-hour staff, transportation, fitness classes, and an extensive activities calendar. Their engaging employee culture fosters trust and fun through their team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
Avamere at St. Helens is recognized for quality care with the Bronze Award from the National Health Care Association.
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team is proud to be named one of Oregon's most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal as they continually strive to enhance the life of every person they serve.
Get to know more about Avamere at St. Helens on their blog and on Facebook.
This position is subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the SEIU 503
Avamere Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer