Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Customer Service Rep
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Location: This role will be performed at one location within Somerset, KY
- Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
- Must have current/previous experience with customer service and data entry
- Full Benefits: PTO, Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance and 401k Savings Plan & Tuition Reimbursement
This position is responsible for providing effective customer service to CIOX Health's internal and external customers in a timely manner with accurate and concise information. Tasks are performed by responding to requestors calling the Customer Service Call Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Answer telephone call inquiries and promote appropriate products and services to customer
Research and resolve complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
Paperwork generated from inbound customer service calls must be kept within 5 business days.
Provides excellent customer service by being attentive, respectful and professional at all times; insures understanding of customer request and follows-through as promised
Maintain Customer Service voice mailbox by responding to voicemail calls no later than the next business day if there is a high volume of calls. Preferably, all calls will be responded to and/or returned within the business day.
Maintain departmental standard of answering and resolving inbound customer service daily
Maintain Customer Service email by responding to all emails within the same business day
Maintain and distribute incoming faxes the same business day in which they are received.
Provide backup support on the Customer Service phones whenever needed.
Provide backup training for new hires
Assist and provide support to Customer Service Supervisor
Identify and report errors and quality deficiencies
Identify problem areas and work on strategies that will improve the Customer Services Department.
Work with management to attain departmental goals
Work as a team with other customer service representatives to ensure optimum customer satisfaction
Perform other tasks and duties as necessary
- 1 year customer service environment Effective computer skills
- Ability to work varying shifts from 7AM to 6PM.
- Arrive to work on time and have exceptional Attendance Record Excellent problem solving skills
- Candidate must be very organized and be capable and willing to multi-task Effective verbal, written , interpersonal communication and listening skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced call center environment
- Ability to work professionally, effectively, and efficiently in a team environment with customers, management and co-workers.
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills, imagination and patience
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Ciox provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to as race, color, national origin, genetic information, religion or religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, ancestry, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic as protected by state or federal law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and training.