Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Registered Nurse - Telemetry - F/T Days
JFK Medical Center
Full Time with Benefits
Standard Hours Per Week
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Every Other Weekend
On Call Work
No On-Call Required
Three of 6
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian includes:
Diagnoses and treats human responses to actual and potential physical and emotional health problems.
- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
- Supervising assigned team members.
- Supports and implements the philosophy, goals, standards, and values of HMH-JFK, the Nursing Department and assigned unit.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- NJ RN License
- American Heart Association, Basic Health Care Life Support HCP Certification (BLS) required
- ACLS required within first year of hire
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.