Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a PACU Registered Nurse (RN) at Sky Ridge Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Sky Ridge Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As a PACU Registered Nurse (RN), you will contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our PACU Nursing team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a PACU Registered Nurse with us:
* You will oversee and direct the care of the post surgical/post procedural patient.
* You will bring your specialized skills to serve specific age groups, which may include adult, adolescent, geriatric, or pediatric populations.
* You may rotate to areas other than your assigned service area/s, and you will perform only those duties for which you have demonstrated competency.
* You will oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
What qualifications you will need:
* Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
* Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
* ACLS & PALS required.
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN Preferred.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience required. PACU, Ambulatory, Critical Care / ED experience preferred.
WHY CHOOSE SKY RIDGE?
* Rated #1 in safety by Consumer Reports
* Joint Commission Accreditation for spine, hip, knee and stroke programs
* Top performer in spine and orthopedics
* Sky Ridge surgeons rated Sky Ridge Surgical Services #1 in HealthONE
* OR team awarded HCA President's award
* Accredited cancer, breast cancer, bariatrics, stroke and cardiac programs
* Fast growing, acute-care facility with outstanding clinical outcomes
* Dedicated, multi-disciplinary teams
* Hospital thriving in one of the fastest growing, most livable counties in the country
* High patient satisfaction scores
* Focus on quality and safety
* Commitment to employee engagement and well-being
Sky Ridge Medical Center, founded in 2003 is a full service, destination hospital with 284 beds in Lone Tree, CO. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include: adult and pediatric ERs, comprehensive Cancer Center, pregnancy and childbirth in our Women's Hospital - the largest birth center in CO, Spine and Total Joint Center - largest in CO, and a new advanced Wound Care Center. Think world class care with superior clinical outcomes… close to home. With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and southern Arapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of choice for thousands. Our Level III trauma center, 1,200 physicians and around-the-clock emergency care and orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands of the community. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.