Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Part Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
DO DO YOU HAVE THE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AS AN OUTPATIENT THERAPIST THAT YOU WANT IN YOUR CURRENT ROLE? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At COLISEUM MEDICAL CENTER we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a OUTPATIENT THERAPIST where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a OUTPATIENT THERAPIST for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
We are seeking an OUTPATIENT THERAPIST for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* You will provide Psychiatric and/or Chemical Dependency counseling services to the Center for Behavioral Health Outpatient Programs. This will include group, individual, and family therapy and program administration tasks.
* You will provide psychosocial assessments.
* You will provide treatment and discharge planning.
* You will provide Intake and Utilization Management duties as needed in conjunction with Macon programs.
* You will provide linkage to community resources and acts as program liaison alongside provider relations rep.
* You will be responsible for program development including contributing to the growth of current program and coordination of new programs in satellite location.
* You will provide referrals to extended treatment or continuation of care.
* You will conduct psychoeducational groups and classes for patients and families and serves as lead for curriculum offered.
* You will function as a lead member of the interdisciplinary team.
* You will coordinate services and oversees communication with psychiatrist and psychiatric residents.
* You will ensure and maintain appropriate confidentiality, privacy and privileged communication.
* You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Master's Degree required
* Must maintain professional certification and/or licensure as one of the following (or working toward such certification or license): LCSW; LMFT; LPC
* CPI certification within the first 90 days of employment required
* BLS - AHA provider required
* Minimum of six (6) months of supervised experience in psychiatric setting or addictive disease treatment setting.
COLISEUM HEALTH SYSTEM is a two hospital system located in Macon, GA; you may know us better as Coliseum Medical Centers and Coliseum Northside Hospital. Each day we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals. It is our hope that you will see how much we love what we do - bringing quality healthcare services to Macon and the surrounding areas.
Founded in 1971, COLISEUM MEDICAL CENTERS has grown to be a leader in healthcare for Middle GA. We are a 310 plus bed facility, offering a 24-hour emergency room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services.
Coliseum Medical Centers has been recognized for its quality care with the following awards:
* Georgia Hospital Association Safety Leader Circle
* Joint Commission Top Performer of Key Quality Measures
* Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus Achievement Award - Stroke
* Joint Commission Certification
* Stroke Rehabilitation
* Primary Stroke Center
* Advanced Certification in COPD
* Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (ACR)
* National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
* American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (ACoS CoC)
HCA HEALTHCARE, the parent company of Coliseum Medical Centers, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our OUTPATIENT THERAPIST opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. UNLOCK THE POSSIBILITIES AND APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.