Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on November 30, 2020.
Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
Ad Hoc has an exciting opportunity for a highly organized and detail oriented individual to join our Administration team. As the Procurement Specialist you ll report to the Sr. Contracts Manager and play a key role in implementing and assuring the ongoing health of a Purchasing Business System. If you re a self starter who has experience in business Purchasing System compliance as it relates to government contracts, we re looking for you. Responsibilities include planning and purchasing materials, quoting and negotiating for equipment, supplies, and services in support of Ad Hoc and program related operations. This individual will support quality, delivery, and cost initiatives and have sourcing responsibilities to manage commodities and supplier relationships with minimal supervision
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and driven to deliver across a remote environment. Excellent communication skills, collaboration skills and strong ability to adapt to shifting priorities are paramount for success. This position is critical to enable the appropriate oversight/management of purchasing system compliance to be successful in maintaining the Contractors Purchasing System Review (CPSR) approval status. If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
* All work must be conducted within the U.S.
* As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You\'ll Do
* This position will be critical in supporting the implementation of the company Purchasing System with a longer term goal of overall management of the compliance aspect of the system.
* Ordering software and services.
* Determining and developing appropriate sources of supply and maintaining cooperative working relationships with vendors, staying current with products and services.
* Monitoring supplier performance data and integration of analytical data to identify issues, opportunities and actions. Working closely with internal customers to ensure all needs are being met.
* Purchase Price Variance and Cost Reduction Goals
* Inventory and license management for assigned software groups .
* Negotiating with vendors regarding product or service price, availability and delivery schedule. Maintaining quality written and oral communications with suppliers and creating written supply contracts and sourcing agreements with minimal support
* Auditing of procurement documents to ensure purchasing system compliance in accordance with applicable procedures;
* Audit and evaluate current purchasing policies, procedures, and documentation for compliance with government procurement laws and regulations;
* Recommends procedures to ensure that these are in compliance with the appropriate statutes and regulations and that regulatory reporting requirements are met;
* Reporting of monthly metrics and compliance reports to supplement Contracts compliance reporting;
* Coordinating with opportunity managers and their teams to support resolution of compliance efforts.
* Interprets federal regulations as they apply to products, financial processes, and other processes, practices and procedures.
* Work with the Contracts team towards maintenance of contract compliance data and documentation within various Ad Hoc information systems and records, ensuring organized, up-to-date maintenance of relevant files and reporting data.
* Identify risks and methods to mitigate (as applicable) to ensure clean audit results.
* Collect data and provide reports for Government Compliance, Contract Operations, and Business Development departments and Ad Hoc Program / Project Managers.
* Offer thoughtful feedback regarding opportunities for process improvements.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You\'ll Bring
* This position requires government procurement experience and a solid knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).Bachelor s degree, preferably in a Finance Discipline
* Responsive to customers, both internal and external
* Attentive to detail.
* Effective in time management, organizing and efficiently handling assignments with a sense of urgency.
* Six years experience in a related field, to include audit and contract administration.
* Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
* Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Use What You Need Vacation Policy
* 401K with employer match
* Paid parental leave after one year of service
* Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.