Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
* · Process payroll in a timely and accurate manner
* · Process all employee changes as it relates to compensation changes/adjustments, changes in employment status, deductions
* · Oversee time and attendance
* · Process garnishments, child support orders, quarterly tax verifications, worker compensation reports, and employment verification requests
* · Perform year-end responsibilities as it relates to W-2 verification
* · Payroll discrepancies, process adjustments, manual checks and answer employee and management inquiries, as needed
* · Support benefits enrollment and administration processes
* · Assist with eligibility data, enrollment, deductions and process contributions for company health benefits, 401k, Flex and any other related plans including COBRA payments
* · Audit benefit records to ensure accuracy and consistency of data across various benefit systems both internally and externally with vendors
* · Assist with monthly review of Benefit Plan billing statements to ensure all additions, changes, and terminations are updated with our Benefit vendors on a regular basis
* · Assist employees with benefit related questions or issues
* · Plan and administer Annual Open Enrollment
* · 2-5 years of payroll experience;
* · Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the US (and Canada a plus);
* · Experience with UltiPro
* · Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* · Exhibits strong drive for results and success.
* · Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
* · Bachelor's degree or combination of education and equivalent work experience required.
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing(R) Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
It is Advanced Resources practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization