Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Senior Data Science Engineer
# of Openings
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
8 Centennial Drive
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
* Develops data collection plans and procedures for explosive, prohibited item, anomaly and stream of commerce data sets.
* Manage the data library and drive improvements in data quality and relevance through analysis, data labeling, augmentation and synthetic data generation.
* Work with Analogic team members, external partners and customers to manage data collection and testing activities.
* Works with lead engineers and team members to define project scope and goals.
* Performs consistently in meeting project performance criteria, schedules, deadlines and budgetary constraints, displays a continually increasing breadth of knowledge.
* Communicates complex concepts in written and verbal form. Creates technical reports, publications, test plans and test procedures.
Communicates effectively with team members and other internal/external stakeholders.
* Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline with 5 years or more years of related experience. Master's degree or higher in scientific discipline.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with other engineers, team members, customers and other stakeholders.
* Experience with of aviation/military threats a plus.
* Supervise the technical work of others. Makes technical decisions in areas of responsibility.
* US citizenship required.
* The position is based at Analogic's headquarters in Peabody, MA.
* Frequent travel to domestic laboratories and airports required. Occasional international travel may be necessary.