Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Location: Louisville, KY, US
Company: PACCAR Company Information
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Dynacraft, a PACCAR Company, is headquartered in McKinney, TX. Dynacraft performs assembly, light manufacturing and distribution for PACCAR truck plants and the aftermarket. For more than forty years, Dynacraft has provided high quality components, subassemblies and specialized services. Dynacraft s manufacturing facilities are located in McKinney, TX and Louisville, KY. Requisition Summary
Dynacraft is looking for an experienced HR Manager, with excellent communication skills, who is able to act as a trusted advisor to management, as well as someone who builds and maintains excellent relationships with employees in our non-union plant. Job Functions / Responsibilities
* HR business partner to the Plant Leadership team
* Development of employees and managers
* Ensuring staffing levels are maintained in the plant with recruiting and retention initiatives
* Interpret and apply a full range of relevant policies and laws.
* Responsible for employee relations, staffing, and compensation recommendations
* Responsible to ensure site is compliant with laws and PACCAR policies
* Oversee performance management programs
* Manage a team of HR professionals across multiply shift.
* Recommends process improvements and policy changes to Division HR Manager
* Detailed knowledge of HR laws
* Strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
* Able to handle multiple tasks as well as the ability to prioritize and handle a demanding workload.
* Able to work independently and with little supervision.
* Proficient in PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP.
* Able to work flexible hours.
* BS or BA degree in Business related discipline or Human Resources; Masters Degree is desirable.
* Seven year to ten years HR experience
* Management experience including experience in a non-union environment.
* Familiarity with regulatory compliance with EEOC, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, FLSA, and other state or federal laws.
* PHR/SPHR certification a plus.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Louisville
Job Segment: Plant, ERP, HR, HR Manager, Manager, Manufacturing, Technology, Human Resources, Management