Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business we don t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
GET INSPIRED BY THE WORK YOU LL DO
* Manager corporate cash and liquidity
* Manage intercompany funding requirements and process
* Works with Treasury team to manage foreign exchange, including hedging strategy implementation
* Treasury reporting and analysis
* Collaborate with global treasury team and other departments, including Tax, Legal, and Accounting
* Month end accounting close for treasury activities
* Interact with financial institutions and other external financial partners
* Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports and ad hoc analyses of international cash positions and foreign exchange activities
* Ensure SOX and policy compliance
YOUR PASSION IS SPARKED BY:
* Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance, Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred, with a minimum 5-7 years related experience
* Solid background in treasury operations of a large multi-national organization. Treasury operations work experience should include cash management and foreign exchange.
* Strong understanding of accepted accounting principles
* Highly proficient in MS Office applications including Word and PowerPoint; Advanced Excel skills required
* Team oriented; highly organized and detail oriented
WE HAVE GREAT PERKS - Every Day is Casual Day * Company Discounts * Community Involvement Opportunities * Profit Sharing * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance * 401k * FSA & HSA * Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days * Employee Stock Purchase Plan * Tuition Reimbursement * Live Well Work Well Program * And More
BE INSPIRED IN YOUR CAREER.
@ SYNNEX CORPORATION, WE BELIEVE EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, AND ALL OTHER PROTECTED STATUSES.
@ SYNNEX CANADA LIMITED, WE ARE COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING ACCOMMODATION AND INCLUSIVITY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES THROUGHOUT THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND EMPLOYMENT LIFECYCLE. IF YOU REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION DURING THE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS, PLEASE LET US KNOW; WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.