Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Now Hiring a Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer, you will use development tools to provide custom applications for our clients. This is a remote position.
* Work in a team with other smart AIS employees using cutting edge technologies to solve challenging business problems
* Build elegant, scalable, extensible, cost effective solutions with an eye towards innovation and agility
* Utilize problem-solving and decision-making skills to understand client pain points and to self- troubleshoot as challenges arise
* Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets
* Design, write, unit test, and document application code to successfully deliver project-based work
* Work in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum
* Design, write, test, troubleshoot, and document application code
* Learn new technologies and be aware of industry standards, best practices, and trends
Profile of Success
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with over ten years of experience with development experience
* Proven experience developing enterprise level application using open source development libraries
* Experience with Java, AngularJS, ReactJS, MySQL, Oracle, REST and API Management
* Experience in Azure and .NET
* Must be comfortable with Google Cloud platforms
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
* Smart people with a passion for technology
* Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
* Close involvement with local technical communities
* A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
* Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
* Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
* Client Success
* Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
* Strong Client Relationships
* Citizenship and Community
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.