Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Join our team! First American's Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com
* Performs a wide range of administrative duties that require experience, skill and knowledge of title policies and practices.
* Creates and maintains files, records and reports; monitor and track workflow
* Responds to inquiries and gathers information to resolve issues and complete the title process. Communicates information and prepares documentation and reports
* Communicates with internal and external groups
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS/TECHNOLOGY USED
* Experience with MS Office suite
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
* Strong detail orientation
* Customer service orientation
* Exercises good judgment
* Working knowledge of company and/or client operating systems
* High School diploma or equivalent
TYPICAL RANGE OF EXPERIENCE
* 2+ years title industry experience
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..