Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Join our team! As a member of the First American family of companies, First American Home Warranty offers a wide range of home warranty products and services to home sellers, buyers and agents. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.homewarranty.firstam.com
* Effectively manage and fill/close acquisition request from area managers.
* Assist contractors with basic questions regarding home warranty procedures and policies.
* Consistently overcome contractor objections and take every opportunity to partner with perspective contractors.
* Make outbound calls to contractors across the U.S. to market and sell the benefits of joining our contractor network
* Setup both physical and digital contractor profiles
* Follow up with all parties necessary to obtain required paperwork including contractors, license boards, and insurance companies
* Assist contractors with first time billing through First American s online contractor portal
* Negotiate pricing with contractors within First American guidelines
* Ensure contractor coverage for territories by continually monitoring reports to identify volume and potential contractor hiring needs.
* Train all new employees in First American s procurement processes and procedures
* Track and keep current all state license requirements.
* Assist existing contractors with processing company name changes including both physical and digital profiles
* Assist team with verifying all documentation of contractor hiring package is completed prior to going to the CRM s for approval.
* Research and distribute leads to the team regarding hard to hire areas
* Assist the Manager in streamlining the process flows as well as documentation of Falcon changes and reporting tools.
* Work with Marketing Department on creating new ways to market First American to contractors
* Assist the Manager in daily and monthly reporting on production.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS/TECHNOLOGY USED
* High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
* 2+ years vendor management, Customer Service, Sales, or outbound telesales experience
* Basic Commercial Insurance knowledge
* Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and follow up.
* Good listening, verbal and written communication skills.
* Proven customer service skills.
* Detail oriented
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
* Strong decision making, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
* Home Warranty or real estate experience desirable
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..