Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Strongsville, OH, US, 44149 Company: 1181-Applied MSS
* Are you a proactive hands-on warehouse person looking to work in a fast paced environment*
* Are you an ambitious, hard-working individual interested in career growth*
With 5 strategic distribution centers, and 500 employee associates across North America, Applied Maintenance Supplies and Solutions stocks 50,000 part numbers to supply our customers with all of their fastener, chemical, welding, and other industrial MRO and OEM parts needs. We are seeking a motivated warehouse employee to perform the duties necessary to package and prepare materials for shipment. We are hiring!
At Applied, the Warehouse Associate has immediate impact on our Distribution Center s performance and in customer satisfaction. You ll join a tight-knit team serving multiple service centers, internal associates, and loyal, long-term customers. Productivity and accuracy are key measures for success.
As an Applied Warehouse associate, you will perform a variety of duties required within the warehouse. Your warehouse duties will include:
* Receive and verify incoming materials
* Maintain stock areas
* Pick and prepare sales orders for outbound shipment
* Verify merchandise and ensure accuracy
* Work from daily schedule, work orders, verbal and written instructions
* Use motor truck, hand and mobile lift equipment, simple hand and power tools, weighing scales, postage meters
* Other duties as assigned
* Attention to detail: accurate data entry skills, basic math & reading skills
* Use of proper English grammar, written and verbal
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend and regular lifting of 50 lbs. or more
* Ability to pass a background check and drug test
* High school diploma or GED
* 6+ months warehouse experience
* Demonstrated teamwork, productivity, accuracy, and professionalism
* Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people. Applied employees believe in the company and love the environment. Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded.
Connect with a great stable company with strong performance and growth. We look forward to learning more about you and will respond to qualified candidates.
Applied Maintenance Supplies and Solutions LLC, a division of Applied Industrial Technologies, is a leading value-added national distributor of Class C Maintenance, Repair, Operating, and Production (MROP) products. Applied MSS specializes in fasteners, cutting tools, paints, chemicals, fluid flow, and safety servicing almost every industry. We carry 50,000 SKU s with availability to 250,000 more! Our vendor-managed inventory systems help transform our customers operations into an efficient, fully-stocked system by installing the right storage solutions. We organize chaos!
Parent company Applied Industrial Technologies is a leading distributor of bearings, power transmission products, engineered fluid power, specialty flow control solutions, and other industrial supplies, serving MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber, fluid power, and flow control shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to its customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.