Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST PER VISIT VIRTUA HOMECARE
JOB ID R1016181 TYPE PD LOCATION Mount Laurel, New Jersey STANDARD HOURS 0
Provides occupational therapy examination and evaluation to determine prognosis, provide intervention, and update plan of care.
Assists manager/supervisor with clinical and operational issues.
Works with manager to improve processes and utilization of rehab services.
* Consults with medical, ancillary professionals and other team members/supervisors to provide optimum quality patient care and effective operations.
* Demonstrates comprehensive evaluation skills and interventions. This includes evaluating the effectiveness of interventions and modification of plan of care as appropriate.
* Maintains and completes evaluations, patient records, reports and all written documentation effectively and in a timely manner, in accordance with regulatory and department guidelines.
* Effectively utilizes aides and other support staff as appropriate.
* Effectively communicates with patient and/or family/significant other in providing education and literature in accordance with the patient s age, physical condition and cultural needs.
Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy from a program accredited by the AOTA.
Current licensure in the State of New Jersey.
For home care and early intervention staff, a valid driver s license, current automobile registration and proof of insurance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.