Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Abbott, diverse ideas, perspectives, and expertise allow us to create life-changing solutions that help people live healthier lives. In 150 countries and with businesses spanning nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices, and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott offers you enormous opportunities to explore your interests and help you achieve your career and personal goals.
Do you get equal satisfaction from closing the deal, earning great compensation, and making a difference in other peoples lives?
Then check out our INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE INFECTIOUS DISEASE DIAGNOSTICS role located in ORLANDO, FLORIDA!
The INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE (ISE) is responsible for achieving and/or exceeding defined sales goals and business objectives within an assigned geographic Region, Team, and/or campaign. The ISE communicates and collaborates daily with all members of the assigned team, including Account Executives, Technical Consultants, Strategic Business Executives, and Regional/National Director. The ISE also routinely works with other members of the commercial organization, such as Customer and Technical Service, Finance, Legal, Marketing, etc. The ISEs duties may also involve working with third-parties, such as the companys distribution partners or GPO representatives. Additionally, the ISE contributes to the effectiveness of the inside sales team, by developing and sharing best-practices, market intelligence, and other information to support the companys business objectives.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics (formerly Alere) is part of Abbotts Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry-leading technologies to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for treatment and management of diseases and other conditions.
* In collaboration with team members, develop and execute on a sales plan that includes the achievement of assigned goals
* Outbound calling to current and prospective customers to build sales funnel and close new business
* Develop and maintain trust-based relationships with assigned accounts
* Regular contact with top customers to ensure satisfaction and address issues
* Uncover/develop customer needs and position targeted solutions to meet those needs
* Schedule on-site meeting and product demonstrations for members of the field sales team
* Perform virtual/online product demonstrations, training, and other educational events
* Protect base business through routine contact with assigned key customers
* Account research using available tools (Salesforce.com, Power BI, Definitive, Hospital Compare, etc.)
* Market outreach (customer/distributor surveys, notifications, campaigns, promotions, invitations, events, etc.)
* Manage in-bound customer inquiries
* Ad hoc assistance to team members, including proposal/quote generation, delivery of promotional materials, customer/distributor follow-up, etc.
* Effectively follow-through and follow-up with customer requests to ensure exceptional service with a high level of urgency and responsiveness to customer requests
* Accurately maintain customer and activity database using Salesforce.com
* Collaborate with SSC and other Inside Sales teams to share best-practices and drive continuous improvement
* Perform other duties and projects, as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors Degree required
* Two years of successful inside/outside sales experience in healthcare or related field preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong questioning & listening skills and the ability to create value for others through the presentation of new processes and concepts.
* Exceptional attention to detail in administrative functions.
* Demonstrated ability to operate independently without frequent supervision or guidance.
* Strong computer skills required including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool such as SFDC environment.
* Learning new technical information quickly and thoroughly in a rapidly changing environment.
* Strong business acumen and demonstrated understanding of business management fundamentals, including pricing, profitability, contract management, ROI, etc.
* Understanding of key healthcare drivers and priorities, including how changes in care can impact clinical, operational, and financial outcomes for hospitals and other HCPs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
* Comprehensive health, dental, vision benefits package.
* Generous 401k with company match
* Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program for family and financial needs that may arise.
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, ABBOTT WELCOMES AND ENCOURAGES DIVERSITY IN OUR WORKFORCE.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. To request an accommodation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.