Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at www.avaya.com.
The Finance Business Architect is accountable for proactively leading or supporting Enterprise Architecture activities that guide business models, people, process, organizational change, and investments towards achieving targeted business outcomes. This individual is responsible for leveraging technology to enable the finance organization's future-state business capabilities, which can enable or alter business processes or practices that, in turn, drive the organization's targeted business outcomes. They are also responsible for facilitating the construction of business models, which may include business capabilities, functions and processes and organization design, as well as working collaboratively with business strategists, process owners and subject matter experts. The role focuses on business strategy and targeted business outcomes: clarifying strategic intentions, identifying business outcomes, exploring implications, impacts and risks, and addressing stakeholder questions. About the individual
* Ability to communicate, influence and persuade -- both business and IT leaders as well as peers
* Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
* Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives and solve complex problems, often spanning multiple environments in a business area
* Understand business process management, workflow and integration methods and tools
* Team player, organizationally savvy, facilitator, and works well with others
* Respected and trusted advisor
* Remains unbiased, specific technology- and vendor-neutral -- results focused
* Displays intellectual curiosity and integrity
* Motivated by long-term results and achieving targeted business outcomes
7 - 10 Years of Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Commitment to equal opportunity is an investment in our people and our future growth.