Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Under the supervision of the SRC, Manager of Mechanical and Plumbing systems, performs a variety of duties in and around the buildings of the Hospital complex including the repair, maintenance and installation of piping and plumbing systems and equipment according to all applicable codes.
* 1. Performs a variety of duties in and around complex including the repair, maintenance and installation of plumbing, piping systems and equipment according to all applicable codes.
* 1.1 Maintains, repairs and installs plumbing equipment according to local plumbing codes.
* 2. Completes and returns all work orders and equipment maintenance records according to departmental guidelines and regulatory requirements.
* 3. Assesses environment for safety hazards which could harm patients, visitors or Hospital employees and reports them to appropriate supervisors.
* 4. Demonstrates consistent ability to perform all minor and emergency repairs.
High school graduate or equivalent.
One (1) to three (3) years experience and enrolled in an apprenticeship program.
P-2 License minimum, and must be able to obtain a MG-2 Medical Gas license within 6 months of employment.
Physical effort is required. Minor stress due to job requirements.
THIS POSITION IS COVERED BY THE TEAMSTERS COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT
Minimum - $23.99/hr.
Maximum - $44.53/hr.