Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Founded in 1886, Buckeye Partners has a proven track record of stability and success. We pride ourselves on the laser focus we apply to safely providing service and value to our customers, operating by a strong set of values, and empowering our employees to make decisions. We have a tenacious commitment to environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance in all that we do.
It is our internal culture that sets us apart from other companies. Our goal is to provide our employees with a greater span of responsibility, the ability to make decisions, and access to experts to help you build your skills and experiences. Each of our career tracks provides employees with the ability to innovate and be a significant contributor from their first day on the job.
Buckeye Partners is currently seeking an Office Facilities Administrator with 2+ years' related experience in maintenance and office facilities management in the Oil & Gas Industry to join our growing team!
Oversee daily operations and maintenance of the Breinigsville and Macungie office locations.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions include:
* Oversee the sorting, distributing and management all incoming and outgoing mail and packages for the assigned locations. This includes acting as administrator of company wide shipping program as well as evaluating costs and making recommendations to improve service and reduce costs.
* Responsible for the maintenance of office supply stock and must order materials as needed.
* Perform and document monthly fire inspections within both facilities.
* Provide resolution of issues relating to building maintenance, equipment problems, etc.
* Manage maintenance schedule for office vehicle.
* Maintain archived files for organization. Includes retrieving and returning files as necessary.
* Coordinate storage of daily, weekly and monthly backup tapes between data centers.
* Provide on-call assistance/response during non-work hours for any building maintenance emergencies.
* Partner with outside service vendors in order to ensure quick response times to emergencies.
* Manage contracts for third party service vendors.
* Periodically review and negotiate vendor contracts for office facilities to ensure cost savings.
* Code and approve invoices for purchase orders.
* Repair minor electrical, plumbing and other maintenance issues as necessary.
* Formulate and manage the budget for the Office Facilities department. In addition, manage petty cash.
* Oversee Office Facilities temp staff including managing schedules, delegating responsibilities, etc.
* And other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* 2+ years related experience in maintenance and office facilities management required.
* Basic knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry required.
* Knowledge of USPS and shipping services practices required.
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office required.
* Experience managing budgets, invoicing and other financials preferred.
Certificates & Licenses:
* Valid driver's license.
Other Skills, Attributes and Abilities:
* Must be willing to be on-call 24/7/365 in the event of an emergency.
* Travel is occasionally required from office location to another.
* Periodic overtime may be required.
* This position requires the ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and or/quantitative productivity standards.
* This role requires the ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
* This position requires compliance with all personnel policies.
Physical & Safety Requirements:
* This position requires someone who can work well under pressure and can handle multiple tasks at once. Should be flexible and willing to adapt to resolve any problem as it may arise.
* Since this position requires contact and communication with personnel on all levels, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
* Must be able and willing to spend a large degree of ones time on his/her feet and be able to lift large, heavy packages.
To be successful in the Buckeye culture, our employees must possess a demonstrated commitment to environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance. Excellent communication, written and verbal, as well as strong organizational skills are paramount. You must work independently and be able to exercise tact, discretion, and professionalism when dealing with internal and external customers, and handling sensitive and confidential information.
Buckeye Partners wants to create and reward an organizational focus that stimulates the creative and entrepreneurial actions of its employees that result in innovative ways of reducing costs, generating revenues, improving productivity, or improving processes.
Buckeye Partners is the logistical solutions partner of choice for the global energy business. As one of the nation's largest independent petroleum products common carrier pipeline network providers, Buckeye Partners L.P. provides terminals, storage and refined product distribution services; our strength is to create centers of expertise around our products, technologies and client needs.
Buckeye Partners, L.P. headquartered in Houston, Texas is one of the primary distributors of petroleum in the eastern and mid-western portions of the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on the following website: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Applicants who are extended an employment offer will be required to complete certain employment verifications, education verifications, job related assessments, background check, MVR driving record check, drug screen and physical/medical exam, if applicable to the position. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of these pre-employment processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)