Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Calix is looking for a dynamic and customer-minded Associate Customer Operations Representative to support our regionals sales team. This is a critical and highly visible role within the sales organization that will be responsible for dealing with customer requests through the quote to cash cycle. It will also support the sales team with reporting, short-term project management and facilitating interdepartmental discussion to resolve customer issues. This role works closely with Order Management and operations to facilitate a seamless ordering and post-sales process for Calix s customers, while allowing the regional sales team to focus on expanding Calix s market share.
The Associate Customer Operations Representative role requires a high degree of comfort with constant organization change, and the re-imagining of existing processes on a regular basis. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to identify customer issues, determine the appropriate actions and assemble the necessary resources to resolve them. Day to day activities will include report building and analysis, coordinating discussion across multiple Calix departments and interacting directly with sales and customers over video meeting or email. The successful candidate will have:
* 3-5 years of experience in a sales support/order management role, with direct customer interaction
* Experience working in a fast paced/high volume case management environment
* Independent decision making and complex problem solving on customer issues is a must
* A proven history of building trusted relationships with both customers and sales
* The ability to employ multiple approaches to resolving customer and sales team issues including, data analysis, assembling subject matter experts, hosting sale/customer meetings and leveraging existing tools and processes.
* A high degree of comfort working in a changing business environment with the consistent introduction of new products and processes. Develop new processes for new offerings as needed
* Collaborate and work closely with Order Management team regarding account details and status of in process requests. Create and maintain detailed account records within SalesForce
* Familiarity with SalesForce, and ERP platforms (Oracle, SAP, Great Plains etc.) and the basics of how to report out of them. Familiarity with Oracle Cloud is a plus.
* An understanding of the quote to cash process and basic business/accounting principles around revenue, cost and gross margin
* Intermediate to advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, lookups and formulas
* Limited travel to 1-2 sales events a year