Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
POSITION & REQUIREMENTS SUMMARY:
We are looking for an exceptional Manager of Sales-Southeast USA. Our ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, is dedicated to high performance personal excellence, and shares our passion for transforming medical education and patient safety.
The primary purpose of this position is to contribute to the overall domestic (North American) sales objectives by building and maintaining a high performing sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives, maximize revenue opportunities, and optimize profits. The jobholder will achieve these results through judicious planning, deployment, coaching and prudently managing field sales personnel. The incumbent will positively uphold the reputation and brand of CAE Healthcare.
The ideal candidate must have leadership qualities, with a proven record of accomplishment in building a strong sales pipeline and meeting or surpassing the sales quota. The position requires a road warrior to travel with Territory Sales Managers, assist in training, make sales calls, and engage with major clients. This leader will be skilled at managing multiple priorities and working on various projects with different teams simultaneously, with variable and flexible schedules.
the position reports directly to the Senior Manager of Sales for the USA, and is based in the specific region.
* Provide leadership, guidance and support for the territory sales managers.
* Travel with territory sales managers in their territory to assist in training, reviews, and major presentations and sales calls.
* Direct and routinely review sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
* Support regional sales managers creating, updating, and executing the Sales Business Plan for the territory.
* Review and analyze sales performance against programs, quotes, and plans to determine effectiveness.
* Analyze and track expenditures of team to conform to budgetary requirements.
* Maintain updated training information.
* Conduct regular training sessions, with other company personnel, for new regional sales managers.
* Coordinate with other company personnel when needed for customer satisfaction, including support resources, team members, and management.
* Support the implementation of corporate sales and marketing policies and procedures in a timely and professional manner.
* Manage effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise, and train sales personnel.
* Provide an accurate forecast for the annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams utilizing Salesforce.com.
* Assess sales staff s productivity through timely Workday assessments.
* Help establish and comply with sales policies, pricing guidelines, and best practices for CAE Healthcare s service offering.
* Maintain the highest standards of integrity and respect for employees, co-workers, customers and prospects.
* Live in the region.
* University degree in life sciences or equivalent related degree/experience.
* Minimum 3+ year s sales experience in medical simulation and medical devices, with at least 2 year of experience managing a direct sales force for external candidates.
* Possess a positive attitude and views challenges as opportunities to improve company processes.
* Documented record of sales achievements in prior sales position.
* Direct business-to-business territory management experience.
* Work effectively in a virtual environment.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the Company s products.
* Aptitude to professionally develop and coach team members.
* Documented record of success in establishing and building sustainable relationships.
* Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage customers, costs and growth to meet objectives.
* Proven record in forecasting and leveraging Salesforce.com or other applicable CRM.
* Aptitude to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
* Possess negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
* Proficient in solution-based selling and established closing techniques.
* Solid understanding of the medical equipment marketplace in the US.
* Aptitude to recruit and retain a high performance sales team, through ongoing motivation and management.
* Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy.
* Travel up to 60% in the assigned region. Travel during the first year may be up to 70% to firmly become established in the region. This may include travel via car or plane.
* Proficiency in business-related computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
* Formal leadership training.
* Experience with extended sales cycles (8 to 15 months).
* Experience with the purchasing process associated with state academic institutions, hospitals, universities, community colleges and technical schools.
* Has successfully managed a team of sales performers in the past.
* Complies with and enforces all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures both at CAE Healthcare and wherever CAE Healthcare is represented (i.e., program site, trade show, etc.).
* Performs all duties in compliance with and enforces all applicable legal and ethical standards including: CAE s Code of Business Conduct, CAE s policies and procedures, country laws and regulations, Federal and States or Provincial Laws, policies and standards.
* Maintains security of all proprietary information.
* Performs other duties as assigned or as necessity dictates.
* Ability to lift or push weight up to 50 pounds (simulators).
* Ability to operate standard office equipment.
TYPES: Full Time
CAE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY AND EXPRESSION, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER PROTECTED FACTOR.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.