Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Part Time
Job Location: Dallas TX
Work days/Shift Hours Monday - Friday 7:00pm start time GENERAL PURPOSE
Responsible for managing the warehouse supervisors and warehouse functions. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
* Manage the daily activities of the warehouse.
* Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
* Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
* Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
* Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
* Ensure company assets are secure.
* Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
* Oversee security systems functions as applicable.
* Be a company ambassador for community and outreach events.
* High school diploma or GED required. A Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
* Experience managing supervisor level employees required.
* Minimum of 2 years managing in a warehouse/inventory environment preferred.
* Proficient in PC and database skills.
* Strong knowledge of inventory management systems.
* Forklift certification a plus.
* Strong leadership and people development skills required.
* Knowledge of DOT regulations preferred.
* Six Sigma and 5S experience preferred.
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.