Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Part Time
Job Location: Wichita Falls, TX
Work days/Shift Hours Monday - Friday / 5 day work week with some weekends depending on the business need / 40+ hours a week / 12noon until load out is complete. GENERAL PURPOSE
This position is responsible for functioning as a working lead, supporting the roles of the Warehouse operations, including but not limited to: checker, forklift operator, general labor, inventory, order builder. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Train, coach and provide day to day work assignment direction to team members as needed.
* Act as backup support for warehouse supervisor as needed as well as backup for vacations and call-ins.
* Responsible for moving product or materials in a warehouse or production environment using power tools and vehicles. Load or unload designated trailers and/or route trucks.
* Operate industrial vehicles and equipment to move, restock and repack product ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation are maintained.
* Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished product to designates work area.
* Build orders according to load tickets using industrial power equipment or manually lifting as needed.
* As needed, verify and ensure inbound and outbound load for quality and accuracy by physically counting product of vehicle. Enter inventory data in handheld or standard equipment.
* Maintain required records according to record retention schedule.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
* Adhering to good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
* Participate in AIB and GMP audits.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Preferred: Bachelor's Degree.
* One to 3 years of general work experience required.
* One+ year prior warehouse/stocking/forklift experience preferred.
* Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product.
* Ability to work in a fast pace warehouse environment is necessary.
* Previous experience within a high-speed industrial environment a plus.
* Forklift certification is required.
* Demonstrated attention to detail is a must with strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
* Strong communication skills are needed.
* Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with their peers, local leadership, cross functional partners and senior leadership.
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.