Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
This leader will be focused on building and managing a successful sales team, dedicated to strategic selling and creating long-lasting partnerships both outside and inside the organization. This role will be responsible for managing outside sales representatives focused on the Commercial Print and Print for Pay verticals within a sales market.
Due to the current circumstances brought about by the Covid-19 outbreak, this position does not yet have a start date. However given the importance of the role, we will continue to actively interview candidates during this time, with the intention of completing the hiring process and extending an offer as soon as we are able to do so. Initial interviews will be over the phone and/or video.
Essential Job Functions
- Works with Market VP to ensure the revenue, market share, profit margins and bottom line profitability for the assigned sales group is achieved.
- Aggressively stimulate, review and monitor all Commercial Print and Print for Pay achievement of activity goals.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly revenue streams.
- Conduct quarterly evaluations of Commercial Print and Print for Pay sales organization productivity.
- Produce accurate and timely forecasts as required by management.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and work processes throughout the selling process and communicate business objectives to ensure sales goals are achieved.
- Assists in developing selling strategies and tactics as part of the sales leadership team.
- Meets with key customers as needed to maintain and grow Konica Minolta business.
- Provides leadership regarding personnel selection and development to ensure objectives are met in the branch and sales groups.
- Oversees personnel selection and development of team to ensure sales objectives are met.
- Engage in a planned program of self-development and training, ensuring currency in knowledge of products and sales process
- Provides required feedback to Market VP and Regional President regarding progress of sales plan for the assigned sales group.
- Ensure achievement of Commercial Print and Print for Pay sales and productivity objectives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the Commercial Print and Print for Pay Sales organization and implement changes as needed.
- Develop solid business relationships with new or existing customers.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Proven ability to track and manage performance.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management and organizational skills with a proven track record.
- Strong business acumen managing to 'bottom line' profitability
- Experience in accurately forecasting and managing the sales of a high growth business.
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external customer relationships.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 5+ years strong track record of selling and managing High Tech or Information Technology products work related experience (Commercial Print experience preferred)
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management and organizational skills with a proven track record
- Strong business acumen managing to managing revenue growth and balancing profitability
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties' support and acceptance.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.