Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
This position is responsible for maintaining and developing sales within the high volume accounts to meet or exceed sales objectives set by management and providing specific sales expertise and support as required.
Due to the current circumstances brought about by the Covid-19 outbreak, this position does not yet have a start date. However given the importance of the role, we will continue to actively interview candidates during this time, with the intention of completing the hiring process and extending an offer as soon as we are able to do so. Initial interviews will be over the phone and/or video.
Essential Job Functions
- Supports Dealer Business Managers and dealerships in their efforts to sell high volume production print equipment in their territory.
- Assists Dealer Business Managers and dealerships in identifying, qualifying, and visiting prospects and customers within the territory.
- Be accountable for assigned quotas within the specific territory.
- Creates training and support plan which encompasses dealership's sales management methodologies and priorities
- Assists in maintaining and generating new business within existing dealer accounts
- Provides accurate and timely forecasts as required by management
- Drives and achieves assigned wholesale production print (high volume) revenue and unit targets
- Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and work processes throughout the selling process
- Engages in a planned program of self-development and training, ensuring currency in knowledge or products and sales process
- Performs other duties as assigned such as wide format product as well as scanner products and solutions
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Strong knowledge of competitive equipment, applications, and solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Must possess time management and organizational discipline
- Geographic area of responsibility to include: (list below)
- Travel is required.
- PC and software knowledge required.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 5 years sales work related experience in production print industry
- Documented history of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- 4-year college degree preferred, or equivalent experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan).
- Strong results are well rewarded; President s Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.