Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Product Owner will create, and organize work for our scrum teams. The Product Owner s responsibilities include gathering feature requests, identifying business domains, determining process-centric epics, authoring right-sized stories that deliver business value, and coordinating sprints/rituals with the scrum master and product managers.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify and negotiate user needs and work with cross-functional teams to define & prioritize the scope of releases that deliver business value. You will be responsible for writing detailed user stories and requirements that are easily understandable by business SMEs and technical developers.
Ultimately, you ll help us roll-out high-impact products that deliver significant customer value in-line with our company s vision. #zr
* Working closely with Product Management, Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap & backlog
* Groom and prioritize the product backlog with Product Management
* Develop user stories and define achievable acceptance criteria
* Set sprint goals and define sprint backlogs with the engineering teams
* Follow progress of work and address detail/information issues during sprints
* Interpret functional requirements and requests of end-users
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
* 1-3 years of continuous commercial experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management.
* Real-world experience of implementing and executing SCRUM using modern online tools.
* Ability to define testable stories, experience with INVEST and SMART a plus.
* Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
* Good organizational skills
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: CSPO PREFERRED
Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.