Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
DEV PROGRAM / PROJECT MANAGER SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
Dev Program / Project Manager Senior Program Manager owns the implementation of strategic projects and programs for Tableau s Product Development teams. This role leverages technical, business, and people skills to build scalable internal procedures and systems to deliver end-to-end projects and change management initiatives. Success in this role requires a high level of autonomy, excellent judgement, and unwavering customer focus. In this role you ll partner across the organization and develop strong working relationships to facilitate solutions to complex business problems.
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
* Design solutions and workflows based on program and customer requirements that optimize project related processes to ensure seamless delivery.
* Lead and organize cross-functional teams to deliver business value on time and to consistently high levels of quality.
* Build detailed, integrated project and program plans.
* Communicate with customers, stakeholders, and team leadership at all levels.
* Establish and manage program Key Performance Indicators (KPI s) and report these measures to business stakeholders
* Contribute to program and project strategy by proposing solutions which enable effective project implementation and deliver across the organization.
* Facilitate stakeholder meetings to provide project updates, present ideas, obtain feedback, and drive consensus.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify success criteria and research project requirements.
* With guidance from program leaders, establish and execute project plans to set the approach, processes, KPIs, communication framework, and milestones.
* Proactively identify, communicate, and manage project risks.
* Recruitment: Tableau hires company builders and, and as such, employees are expected to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, helping Tableau continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
* Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
* Project/program management background, and an ability to work across a wide array of teams (including serve in customer facing roles).
* Strong organizational, presentation, written, and verbal communications skills.
* Ability to handle ambiguity effectively and prioritize multiple projects.
* Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction.
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Demonstrated analytical skills applied to complex problem solving.
* Data driven approach to decision making and the development of elegant and simple solutions.
* Technical affinity ability to relate business needs to functional and technical specifications.
* Bachelor s degree
* 4+ years experience managing projects and/or programs.
* Experience with Tableau and Prep or Alteryx and content / learning management systems, preferred.
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.