Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Executive Assistants Group
Executive Assistant- San Francisco
Salesforce Executive Assistants are made up of a team of experienced professionals that support our top executives across the globe. These critical team members are viewed as strategic partners who keep the executives and their teams focused on company goals while embracing the Salesforce Ohana.
We are looking for another loyal Executive Assistant to contribute to the growth of our firm. This is an opportunity to work alongside individuals who are united by a strong sense of teamwork, service, and excellence. Every Executive Assistant will have to utilize a unique skill set based on their executive s job functions, personality, and communication style. Salesforce has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and we are eager to add another strong contributor to our growing Executive Assistant team.
Our Executive Assistants understand that the success of the executive is a reflection of his/her work and vice versa, which creates a true atmosphere of teamwork and job satisfaction.
* Manage day to day schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
* Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
* Proactively manage calendar priorities based on customer meetings, release cycles, fiscal calendars, current projects, team needs and Dreamforce.
* Book appropriate domestic and international travel within Salesforce s travel policy, taking into account travel Visas, costs and proper documentation.
* Effectively interface with employees from other groups within Salesforce and Senior Executives inside and outside the company, and recognizes key players within all organizations.
* Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, and planning of other business related meetings as requested.
* Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google applications when needed.
* Other administrative and project duties as requested.
* Minimum of 5+ years of applicable administrative experience, ideally from a global software organization.
* Skillful execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
* Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Google Hangouts and conference calls.
* Strong teamwork skills; and a confident ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work very collaboratively with others.
* Strong relationship management skills, ability to build a personal network throughout the company.
* Strong Excel, PowerPoint, mail and calendaring skills (Gmail and Google Calendar experience a plus).
* Project Coordination experience needed at an intermediate complexity.
* Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
* Previous experience partnering with senior management in a fast paced, innovative environment.
* Experience working with/in large administrative teams.
* Very strong technical competency, specifically with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Google Calendar.
* Internal Salesforce experience or experience with the Salesforce application a plus.
* Project management experience of intermediate complexity.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of applicable education, training and experience will be considered.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS/TRAITS
* Customer centric orientation.
* Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
* Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
* Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
* Possess a natural ability and curiosity and to comprehend the global DNA of the company and its organizations.
* Have the ability to handle confidential material with the utmost discretion.
* Ensure communications are clear, thorough, and specific, with attention to follow-through.
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.