Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
We are looking for an exceptional candidate for our North America Pre-Sales Solution Engineering team with a broad set of technically-oriented programming skills and experience in pre-sales or customer-forward roles serving as a trusted advisor on technology approaches. We interact across the business with technical and business teams, architects, C-Level executives, and key decision makers.
As a Technical Architect you will help customers understand the Salesforce technological capabilities they can leverage to:
* Create application and integration approaches to solving complex business problems.
* Explore best practices and innovative approaches to rapidly create and deploy the Salesforce Platform.
* Drive productivity and organizational collaboration.
* Creating efficiencies and process approaches that can drive revenue and effectiveness.
* Extend their Salesforce investment, leveraging the power of data within Salesforce and integrations across their environment to deliver a tailored experience across multiple channels to their ecosystem.
You will deliver on our core values of trust and innovation, providing thought leadership to customers throughout the sales cycle. You will establish yourself as a credible, trusted advisor translating business objectives into compelling solutions based on time spent with the customer and truly understanding their business. To achieve this, you will effectively leverage relationships developed both internally and externally with prospects and customers. You will interact with many different roles across both business and IT including C-level executives, developers, and admins, collecting appropriate business data, requirements, and feedback, to develop and position the most appropriate solution to meet the customer's needs.
* Engage and lead strategic sales engagements, both technical and business focused to build winning, differentiated solutions and value.
* Work with internal sales teams to determine appropriate account development plans and execute on the best strategy to engage customers and prospects in support of defined sales cycles.
* Communicate the benefits of our cloud based architecture to customers and prospects as they look to transform their business.
* Evangelize the benefits of the broad Salesforce Platform and conduct technical workshops and education sessions.
* Present Salesforce technology, application development, infrastructure, security and integration capabilities and how they can be leveraged to best outcome for the customer.
* Build and present customized demos highlighting technical capabilities and innovation available on the Salesforce platform and cross-cloud approaches.
* Participate in required product, sales, procedural, and certification training to maintain, grow, and acquire the knowledge necessary to effectively present the value of our solutions.
* B.S. Computer Science, Software or Other Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience.
* Ability to understand Business & IT requirements, translate those business needs into a compelling solution and present your recommendations to executive, technical, and business audiences.
* Ability to think strategically and to advise companies on opportunities to transform their organization based on cloud computing innovations.
* Understanding of enterprise application architecture, including; Integration principles and tools, Enterprise Data Management tools and methods, API and Eventing centric design patterns, Process orchestration, Principles of network, application and information security
* Willing and able to travel occasionally.
* Experience working as an architect, solution engineer, IT consultant or developer in a customer facing role that provided differentiated software technology solutions. We are open to a variety of backgrounds.
* ITSM and/or HR and employee services solutions and Experience with ITIL / CMDB implementations (CCMDB, UCMDB, etc.).
* Knowledge of or experience working with existing Salesforce Platform (Lightning Platform, aka Force.com, Heroku) development experience a plus
* Salesforce Certifications & Trailhead Badges beneficial
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.