Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
We are looking for ambitious team players to join our cutting-edge customer engineering team! These positions are for individuals who are highly motivated, self-directed and have a desire to work on the #1 cloud-based platform. You must possess excellent analytical skills and have the passion to deliver outstanding support. The roles are apart of the Global Support organization, that have responsibilities for an assigned account portfolio, maintaining a single-minded focus to ensure clients are incredibly satisfied with Salesforce s suite of products by becoming a Salesforce cloud application and platform expert.
The ideal candidate is a team player, enjoys working hard, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, has excellent problem-solving skills, is able to learn new technologies quickly, and uses their time efficiently. These roles may require work outside of normal business hours, holidays and some weekends as this is an on-call position.
The Customer Support Engineer group are actively hiring for Success Engineers for our Core product.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS ENGINEER is a customer-focused expert and is responsible for Salesforce s Mission Critical Support handling and execution of Severity 1 and 2 cases as well as implementing and finding ways to prevent customer issues through proactive support and monitoring. The Signature Success team provides the highest level of support and expertise to some of our largest and most strategic accounts. This responsibility includes developing a strong partnership across Worldwide Support, R&D, and our Support Operations team. As a member of the Signature Success team, the Engineer is technically competent, business oriented, and highly customer-centric.
* Manage complex problems that would require you to debug software in Java, Visual Basic.
* Thorough in your investigation of the client problem outlining next steps to resolve
* Requires the ability to research the problem issue and provide a clear, accurate resolution path
* Ability to recreate, replicate issue to help drive product change, fixes and enhancements to our portfolio of products.
* Partner with the development team to drive product innovation based on research and investigation.
* Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to
* Oversee and manage the resolution of critical technical issues, ensuring prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
* Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency enabling team growth.
* Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of product success
* Ability to orchestrate all Salesforce teams efforts and ensure we are a single point of contact for all post-sales support activities.
* Ability to orchestrate all Salesforce team s efforts and ensure we are single point of contact for all post-sales support activities.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
* 3-5+ years of prior experience in Technical Support/Services related role and/or Technical Account Management
* Comfortable interacting with all levels of customer and Salesforce management
* Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
* Knowledge of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
* CRM domain knowledge & Any Salesforce Certification
* Previous experience with Salesforce CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and its technologies
* Knowledge of integration technologies: Computer Telephony Integration, Data Cleanse/De-Duplication; Data Replication, Transactional data to and from Salesforce objects.
* Knowledge of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
* Knowledge of Object-Oriented design and core programming concepts
* Knowledge of XML, preferably experience using server-to-server web services (SOAP)
* Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies
* Experience providing SaaS support
* Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADMIN201)
* Certified Application Builder (APP BUILDER)
* Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV401)
* Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV501)
We have a public-facing website https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en that explains our various benefits, including well-being reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown!
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For " 2020 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.