Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Here at Salesforce, we are ALWAYS hiring Solution Engineers if you are interested in any type of Solution Engineering role, you've come to the right place. We look forward to reviewing your application and finding the right role for you!
WHAT IS A SOLUTION ENGINEER?
Also known as a " Pre -Sales Engineer" or "Sales Consultant," the Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
WHAT ROLES ARE WE LOOKING TO FILL IN SOLUTIONS ENGINEERING? The Health & Life Sciences Solution Engineer positions within the Blues Payer Team and the Provider Team.
-The Blues Payer Team supports the needs of our Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Plan customers across Salesforce product areas, including Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Tableau, Mulesoft, Communities, Heroku, Analytics and more.
-The Provider Team supports the needs of the largest Health Systems in the US across the Salesforce suite, including Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Tableau, Mulesoft, Communities, Heroku, Analytics and more.
The Health & Life Sciences Solution Engineer is a trusted advisor to health care customers, bringing industry expertise and product domain knowledge to the table to help them understand the value Salesforce can bring to their organizations.
Whether you are at the Associate level or the Lead level, we hire based on skills/experience and are open to hiring at all levels for the right candidate.
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish Salesforce's product as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges
- Deeply understand customer needs and coordinate with technical (Architects, Product, etc.) and non-technical (sales, Customer Success) teams to develop and execute on a strategy to address those needs
- Build and present customized demos, presentations and proposals for Salesforce products
- Convey deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to Salesforce's solutions and integrating with them
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Respond effectively to RFPs and RFIs
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
- Strong understanding of the US healthcare landscape including the business goals of healthcare organizations
- Knowledge of common healthcare technologies
- Passion for technology, aptitude to learn new platforms and applications
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Salesforce Certifications
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a CRM company or similar technology
- Clinical and/or technical experience in the healthcare industry
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For " for 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.