Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Previous experience in the hospitality industry, preferably within a similar role.
* Sound knowledge of food safety guidelines.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
* Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
* Excellent organizational, multitasking, and verbal communication skills.
* Attentive to detail.
* Friendly, service-driven disposition.
* Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on public holidays, as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)