Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING
The Senior Enterprise Marketing Manager is a leader on the field marketing team and is a seasoned professional. In this role, you ll be responsible for leading and managing the communications, media and technology (CMT) industry business, building programs and go-to-market plans to generate and accelerate pipeline for the CMT sales team. You ll also understand the customer and industry, acting as an owner of the business to present plans to sales, as well as to corporate marketing colleagues.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU LL BE DOING INCLUDE
* Develop data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts; and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities and pipeline.
* Coordinate with sales leadership to align on joint priorities, set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for demand generation programs, and identify areas of pipeline opportunity and risk.
* Lead strategic and enterprise marketing initiatives in alignment with business priorities and in close collaboration with relevant sales stakeholders.
* Collaborate and liaise with sales team ensuring alignment on campaigns and programs to increase Tableau s footprint in current enterprise accounts and capture new organizations.
* Implement Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs that are tailored and personalized, targeting top enterprise accounts.
* Orchestrate resources across Marketing to maximize integrated efforts and support the team in achieving shared goals.
* Build relationships with all organizations within marketing including Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, Campaign Marketing, and Partner Marketing.
* Design programs using tools to ensure tracking and reporting are captured and provide results on a continuous basis, pivoting the plan if needed.
WHO YOU ARE
* Strategic marketer who is curious, passionate, inquisitive and proactive in terms of driving ideas and innovation.
* Excellent people skills, especially working with multiple stakeholders.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs and meet deadlines.
* Clear expertise in account-based marketing strategies, tactics, and technologies.
* Successful history in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building programs.
* Ability to work in a cross-functional role and influence the direction and focus of projects outside of your immediate reporting structure.
* Experienced: 7+ years of experience in B2B Marketing.
* Strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organization.
* Strong computer skills; proficient with Google. Eloqua, Slack, Tableau and/or Salesforce experience a plus, but not required.
* You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.