Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Field Service Lightning - Solution Engineer
Preferred Location - Any Major Hub in the United States
The Field Service Lightning Solution Engineer is responsible for envisioning and presenting innovative Salesforce solutions that take the field service management market to new heights. This position is within the Service Cloud Solution Engineering team of Comms, Media & High Tech business unit which focuses on the top 400 companies in this industry segment within the AMER market.
The successful candidate should bring technical and sales skills that establish credibility and presence that is confident and assured both to internal stakeholders and to external customers and partners. Our team engages across the sales organization with the goal to develop transformational visions using Salesforce technology solutions while overcoming technical objections within a complex sales campaign. Our team also drives enablement and sales of Saleforce Field Service Lightning and Lightning Scheduler.
Ideal candidate would understand today s business challenges such as:
* Core customer service - supporting customers with lower costs of service while ensuring call center agents are increasing productivity and/or finding ways to increase company bottom line.
* Digital service transformation - supporting customers in new channels of engagement from chat, messaging and bots along with traditional channels of email, web-to-case and phone support.
* Field service management - extending the business capabilities of customers to the edge with their field technicians and their customer scheduling of services, while capturing that traditional paper process into a streamlined two-way engagement within the organization.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative team member, enabler of the broader solution engineering and sales teams, and eventually a deep-subject matter specialist within the Service Cloud Field Service product suite. Join a team that works hard while ensuring the team s success but also makes sure that we re having fun along the way.
WHAT IS A SOLUTION ENGINEER?
Also known as a " Pre -Sales Engineer" or "Sales Consultant," the Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
SOLUTION ENGINEER - FIELD SERVICE
The Field Service Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting our Salesforce Field Service product offerings to prospects and customers based on a customer's specific business requirements. The primary goal of our team is to use our customer service expertise to become trusted advisors and highlight how our products can solve their customer service challenges and how our products will provide a return on their investment.
You'll be expected to analyze the service needs and requirements through deep discovery, use your service experience to recommend a solution, discuss industry best practices to improve their business processes, and ultimately make the customer confident that a partnership with Salesforce is right for their business.
* Evangelize Field Service Solutions within the Service Cloud portfolio to drive value to customers (including C- level execs and IT) and field teams within Communications, Media and High-Tech industry
* Assess business and operations impacted by technology
* Deliver findings including key pain points, proposed solutions to meet business needs, and ROI where applicable
* Contribute to development of technical sales strategy
* Configure and demonstrate visionary solutions in a way that closely reflects each customer's business (tailored demonstrations)
* Discuss and propose solution architecture that includes omni-channel call center infrastructure, CTI, and workforce management.
* Execute enablement activities (Webinars, Best Practices, Knowledge Share, etc.)
* Collaborate with Field Service Management Sales and Solution Engineering teams, Account Executives, and Product Management to deliver the appropriate solution and establish credibility and trust with the customer.
* B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
* Past experience with one or more of the following solutions: ServiceNow, ServiceMax, or any field service management solution
* Experience in Field Service and/or Customer Service industries is a plus
* Industry experience in High Tech, Communications and Media is a plus
* Understanding of the Salesforce product suite and platform
* Some domestic travel is required (eventually)
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.