Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
SUMMARY OF JOB:
The Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager provides leadership, support, advocacy and vision to state and enterprise staff who provide recruiting support to hiring managers. This leader is strategic in assessing the needs of both the talent acquisition staff, the hiring managers and the enterprise leadership to ensure that the organization s recruiting processes, talent initiatives and implementations are executed with compliance, efficiency, and innovation in mind.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide leadership, direction, expertise and support to Talent Acquisition team and to hiring managers that results in the creation of an enjoyable candidate experience that is consistent for all locations
Collaborate with Human Resources and Operations to analyze and utilize employee engagement, new hire and exit survey data to improve employee engagement throughout the enterprise.
Ensure compliance with federal and state laws/regulations that impact the recruiting/hiring process across enterprise
Research, development and implementation of new recruiting strategies
Research, analyze, and lead employment branding efforts in collaboration with Marketing.
Build and implement a uniform recruiting, onboarding and training process for the organization.
Provide current and outside the box recruiting strategy to aid the talent acquisition team in building pipelines to source quality talent.
Forecast trends in recruitment with specific emphasis on recruiting trends that impact the behavioral healthcare industry.
Optimize Centerstone s presence and reach to active and passive job seekers on Indeed, Facebook, LinkedIn and other career boards.
Partnership with IT to build and maintain metrics dashboards along with overseeing the continual configuration of Workday
Strengthen the college recruiting and internship framework across the enterprise
Engage and network with vendors and agencies
Lead and develop succession planning strategies.
Develop and implement changes as needed to ensure that duties, responsibilities and expectations best serve the organization and the talent acquisition staff.
Make recommendations and suggestions about talent processes, strategies and initiatives to senior leadership.
Please note, this is a flexible/ remote position. The position requires up to 15% travel. Occasionally, travel to our headquarters location in Nashville, TN for meetings and presentations may be necessary.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Extensive knowledge of all relevant recruiting and employment laws/ regulations
* Excellent communication, collaboration and consensus building skills
* Strong planning, coordination, project management and implementation skills
* Developed understanding of recruiting as it pertains to the behavioral healthcare industry
* Strong relationship- building and networking skills.
* High level understanding of Human Resources, Benefits/Compensation, Marketing and IT as it pertains to hiring and employee engagement.
* Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
* Strong leadership with high level of accountability and initiative
* Confidence in presenting, interpreting metrics and data, problem solving, and making suggestions to senior leadership.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR:
Provides leadership to SBU recruiting efforts and support to state-driven initiatives. No direct supervision responsibility.
Regular and Reliable attendance is required.
Business Acumen Communication Consultation Critical Evaluation Leadership and Navigation Relationship Management
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
All other duties as assigned.
Percentage of Time/Frequency
up to 20 lbs.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.