Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Trust is the #1 company value at Salesforce. It s not just words or a slogan: it s part of the beating heart of the company that everyone contributes to every day. We define trust as security, availability, and performance. Delivering new capabilities is one thing, but we must do so while protecting and earning our customer's trust. The Salesforce App exchange offers thousands of partner developed solutions leveraging the Salesforce ecosystem. Millions of our customers leverage these applications to extend the capabilities of Salesforce products and services. Whether it's a Salesforce solution or partner solution our customers trust Salesforce to secure their most important asset - their data.
The Security Program Managers on our team are responsible for owning and driving those policies and practices, and facilitating useful and lightweight process that allow our developers to better deliver trust to our customers and the company.
We are seeking an individual that is as passionate about security as they are about people. Do you want to be an agent of change? Are you the type of person that seeks out roadblocks or tough organizational issues and views them as an opportunity? Do you thrive in creating creative technical solutions to complex problems and driving resolution to them? Do you enjoy streamlining processes to make everyone s life easier and bringing order to chaos all while improving trust? Are you passionate about security and understand that there is always more that should be done than available resources? Does the idea of constantly changing, high impact work excite you? Would you love to work with some of the world s top security talent?
If so, we want to hear from you!
TOP REASONS TO JOIN THE TEAM:
Executive leadership strongly supports security as a key component of delivering on our promise of trust. There is significant potential for your visibility, your ability to drive continuous improvement, and your impact on the company Your key partners in Security Assurance are super smart and ingenious We enjoy working with strong technical program managers and helping bring ideas to fruition You are treated as a critical member of the team, a valued resource with valued opinions, and supported in your work by all levels of management We are a transparent organization, where we care about open communication and foster the health of relationships You are joining a World-Class Technology & Product organization where you will have the opportunity to learn from and influence many smart people You will have the opportunity to learn about new security challenges, compliance, and privacy laws as you get to weave these into how Salesforce thinks about security
* Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and strategic), lead and successfully execute the strategy through strong collaboration and agile leadership
* Work with multiple delivery teams to take ownership and accountability of technical project planning and delivery for security tools and processes.
* Develop trusted relationships with key technology, functional leaders, and stakeholders to drive focus on the strategic program objectives and optimize program delivery. This includes supporting and holding resources accountable for their responsibilities within the program
* Drive a continuous focus on developing software based solutions or using automation to replace repeatable, operational tasks
* Utilize best of breed external and internal tools, and an agile mindset to create a collaborative environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation and learning; promote continuous improvement
* Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent programs from delivering on program objectives
* Drive for clarity to keep teams moving forward
* Provide go to leadership, transparency and visibility to the entire Technology & Products organization. Seek to continuously grow by proactively seeking and embracing constructive feedback
* Monitor and resolve end-to-end process for things like: repetitive pain points/sticking points, blockers
* Build plans and mitigations to address pain points to ensure the alacrity of the cloud and/or program
* 10+ years of experience in software security, preferably in a security assurance role at large enterprise, supporting large highly complex security products and programs
* 3+ years of hands on security experience in working with cloud / online services
* Deep technical knowledge in one or more of the following: security, security architecture, cloud architecture, product security, or infrastructure security
* Track record of successfully building alliances with teams and individuals in a matrixed environment
* Experience in framing, establishing and implementing large-scale (enterprise-level) initiatives
* Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike
* Outstanding detail-oriented organizational skills, with a strong individual process to follow-up on the smallest items to ensure nothing falls through the cracks
* Ability to be flexible with a positive attitude and learn quickly in a dynamic environment
* Substantial emotional intelligence - can balance the needs of the company and read a situation to understand when to forcefully push something, or give it some space
* Self starter and intrinsically motivated with a history of successful project execution
* Strong influencing skills with an ability to motivate and drive others to succeed
* Ability to understand business and technical requirements, capture and summarize key points, and communicate them at levels appropriate to your audience
* Ability to successfully collaborate with multiple geographically distributed technical functions in the areas of infrastructure, technical operations, software engineering and security
* Concise written and verbal communication skills with proven experience in influencing executives to drive decisions
* Information Systems, Computer Science Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent experience
* Thorough understanding of enterprise software development and infrastructure processes and lifecycle; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile or similar methodologies
* Past experience driving and managing full lifecycle projects.
* CISM and/or CISSP certification
* Agile/Lean certified
* Experience with creating detailed reporting and dashboards
* Seasoned professional in corporate communications, presentation, and risk awareness
* Experience in driving key information security, compliance and other regulatory requirements internally and externally
* Information Systems Or Computer Science Masters Degree OR equivalent industry experience
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.